Weigh in was Tuesday this week because of the holiday. Well, weighing in earlier in the day I was hoping to show more of a loss. I wore stretch pants (jeans last 2 weeks) and didn't even have my shake before the meeting, just coffee and some water. Forgot to take my shoes off like I do for most weigh-ins. Down 2.4 lbs for the week, officially, which is a bit sad because the scale at home showed down 4 lbs. Darn you, coffee and shoes! I guess I just wanted the official record to say, SEE? I didn't cheat at the party! It was torture, but I didn't.
Instead, I had
5 sticks sugarfree gum
1 pickle slice
1/2 cup sugarfree Jello
1 flavor pack (crystal light type)
2 splendas in my coffee.
...plus the 4 shakes. What's sad (or happy?) is that this is what now constitutes a binge day for me.
So, now I'm hoping next week's weigh in to mark one month on the plan will be a big one. I am going to make sure that the exercise I get this week is aerobic and planned, and not just activity. I did decide not to add in weights yet, because I want to see how my body handles the aerobic exercise first. I did 1/2 hour at the gym today, per plan, and did not get extra hungry or lightheaded, so that's a good sign. We'll see what the planned working out does for the weight loss and body fat this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment