Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 9

The early part of today was easy. Then I got to my boyfriend's house and saw his Doritos. I want them!!! I had him put them up where I couldn't see them. I made him a burger, and that was ok. I also saw people having a cookout when I was out and about. That reminded me of our annual family "camping" trip. I initially wanted to tough it out and stay on plan through the whole weekend. Now, I'm thinking I'd rather be off the diet by then. I don't know how realistic that is at this point. Expected weight loss is 3-5 lbs. per week. In order to be at my goal weight by the camping trip, I would need to lose 4.5 lbs per week, so well in the high end of the range. Women don't typically lost that fast. I doubt I would as well, since I'm at a lower weight that a lot of people starting this diet. If I lose 3.5 lbs per week, I should be able to be in the range to go on to maintenance. Why so urgent? Cause I want a fresh roasted hot dog, burger, and corn. That is all.

No comments: