I got oriented to the fitness center today, which is included in my fees (well, they call it free, but it's not so free when I'm giving the program altogether over $100 a week). I'm to start out at mild to moderate exercise for 3 days a week, 30 minutes. No weights yet, so I don't shock my body. I think it's already shocked that it's lighter and not eating candy! Did my first workout. 10 mins treadmill at 2.5-3.5 mph, 10 mins arc trainer at HR 155 or so, 10 mins elliptical at HR 165 or so.
I mentioned that I get migraines after intense workouts, and the trainer said that her boyfriend always did, until he got put on a low dose of a blood pressure medication. No migraines would be FABULOUS.
Have I mentioned that I'm still migraine free?? YAAAAY!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment