Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 10- Don't tell the Nazi dietician...

...but I licked the knife after I iced a cake today. It tasted gooood, but I didn't have any more, and didn't even lick the knife clean. I knocked most of the icing off beforehand, but definitely not all. I also had beef broth, which was just about all salt. So, hopefully I still show plenty of loss tomorrow, but it should be fine. Not going for any records here. So yeah...managed to make a cake today and not eat it, and see the boyfriend and his brother chowing down on huge portions of food. It kinda made me feel good in a way (bad in the I WANT IT kind of way). I felt like, hey, I'm being the feminine one here instead of eating like the guys. But I still want a hot dog. And chow mein. I'm kicking myself that I didn't have those one last time before starting the diet.

No comments: