Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 11--Not Hungry? That's just SICK!

Today was weigh in day. Of course, in my jeans and drinking my water, I weighed in 1.4 lbs. heavier than at home, but still showed a total loss of 5 lbs for the week. I read on the boards today that some diets recommend looking at your average weight loss for weeks 5-10 to help predict how much weight you'll lose per week for the rest of the program. I don't want to see those weeks!!
Of course, by the time I get to them, I could be down a total of 25 lbs, so maybe I'd feel a bit less urgent about losing the weight then? Not sure. All I know is, once I've hit a total loss of 35 lbs, the loss from that point on will be extra sweet, since that means I'll have lost all my grad school weight! 28 lbs of the 35 was re-gain from my last weight loss, but those last 7 were all grad school.

Tonight at midnight I realised I'd better eat if I was going to have 4 beverages today, as I'd only had 2. My Mom said I must be starved, and I told her I wasn't actually hungry at all. Her response? "Not Hungry? That's just SICK!" It's true though...not hungry at all. So I made 2 packets of hot chocolate beverage with too hot of water. One was beyond chunky and most of it went in the trash. The other was still pretty chunky but I choked it down anyways.

This week I also start exercise at the gym. Pretty excited about that! A chance to try my new pretty swimsuit! I do think I'll be much more hungry once I start exercise, and I wonder if I'll actually start losing less because I'm gaining muscle.

Other news of the day is, I got blood drawn, this time from my forearm. Let's see if that is better for the bruising, since my bruise from pre-testing over 3 weeks ago is now ALMOST gone.

No comments: