Thursday, May 29, 2008

Batwings!!


I think I got cocky. I thought, hey, I'm pretty young, and too big for what's good for me, but have less than 100 lbs to lose, my skin will be ok, right? Well, that may be true in the long run, but here I am, 4 weeks into the program, and I made the mistake of raising my arms to a "T" position. Lo and behold: batwings! Where did they come from??? When did my arms get that big to begin with, much less get small enough to make them saggy? I'm kind of happy because it reminds me that I'm "deflating" but I just can't believe they were full 4 weeks ago!

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

You have GOT to stop leaving such ROTFL comments. The ladies in the office are going to figure out I'm reading a blog instead of doing IEP's.
I am...Batman.