Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 3---Success!

And still no slip ups! I went to the movie theater and avoided all the temptations. Of course, my boyfriend called me before meeting me at the theater telling me he was picking up snacks for the movie (some of my favorite candies), and asking if I wanted anything. I took this as meaning, anything he could pick up from the store, NOT anything to eat during the movie (or I'm at least trying to take it that way). So I asked him for a big bottle of water and some sugar free jello. This is major progress from a couple days ago when he couldn't convince me to put the second flavor of ice cream and its associated toppings back on the shelf at the store. Admittedly, he didn't try very hard, and I was pretty convincing about the need for Reese's syrup. Thank goodness he's thin, but it also means he doesn't suffer from the eating! Grarr. End of story, he followed through with the water and jello and all was well. I can't help but think he'll save money on this...no taking me out to dinner and whatnot.

Anyways, it's 2 AM and I'm finally going to make my 4th shake. Not NEARLY as hungry as yesterday either. The scale registered another 2 lbs off, which I'm not counting until the official weigh in after all my daily water tomorrow. THEN we shall update the ticker, yes we shall.

I didn't drink as much water today either, and felt worse for it. A little pain in the morning, but a couple ibuprofen took care of it (no aspirin allowed on this diet). As I type this, I'm trying to guzzle down the rest of my water for the day. I'm trying to aim for at least 10 cups worth, though program goal is 8. I hit 9 cups now, so here's to making goal.

Skip the next line if you don't like to read about intestinal effects:
Got a bit of diarrhea today...nothing toooo horrible, just a 10 minute bout of "uh oh, gotta go". Perhaps the chocolate with fiber shake is a bad idea at this point?

No comments: