Thursday, May 22, 2008

Old Pictures

I was looking at old pictures, and came across a couple from my Europe trip 5 years ago (wow...sounds so long!!). I was 195 lbs or so before going on the trip, and came back at 180 2 months later. In the pictures I look so relaxed, tan, blonde, thin (for me) and happy. There's such a change in how I look from pics taken the first week to the last few weeks. And the amount I lost in that trip is the amount I've lost so far! I'm just waiting for the 4 week mark to re-do my "before" picture poses and see the difference. One more week! I just hope when I get to that 180 point again I'm appropriately excited and not down on myself for still being overweight, cause staring at 180 from 217, 180 looks daggone pretty. Biggest difference?? You see my FACE instead of my neck.

No comments: