Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 6---Still Truckin

Today was MUCH better than yesterday. A little hungry, but in a better mood. Had a job interview and it went better than expected!! It's not exactly where I would like to work...it's in another county, and it's home based family therapy. But it would be a good stepping stone. Just don't want to decide too early. On plan today, except for 1 pickle slice, 1 peanut, and 1 3/4 inch long piece of turkey bacon.

Had some more conversations with family about eating for my graduation. This diet makes people feel bad. In my mind, it really shouldn't. I mean, if we go out to a restaurant, yes, I'd rather it not be my favorite place, but it's my choice to do this diet. I wanted to go to extremes to lose the weight, and that means learning to live differently and break habits. One of those habits is eating when people expect me to eat (admittedly, not a hard expectation to make).

Sleepy today. That is all. Not a hint of a headache though!!!!

No comments: