On the liquid diet discussion boards, there is a mythical being called the Woosh Fairy. She comes to you while you are sleeping, and takes away a few pounds, so that you suddenly see a big drop. I would like her to visit tonight, please. Last week at my weigh-in, despite it being one day later than usual, I only showed a two and a half pound loss. I very much would like to show a 4 pound loss tomorrow, just to be able to prove that I'm still in it and not really cheating. Ok, so yesterday I had 4 pickle slices. That really should not be considered a big scary cheat, I say. Thing is, at my morning weigh-ins, I've been bouncing on the same pound to pound and a half for 4 days, meaning only 2 days of loss this week. Better than no loss, but right now, with how this scale varies from the one at the center, I'm thinking my loss will be mayyybe 2 pounds, 3 at the most. Still a decrease, but little enough to look like I'm not doing things right. I also didn't do much exercise this week...soooo....yeah....maybe I need to kick that up. And maybe 4 pickles is too much for some reason. I will say it sent me to the bathroom urgently within an hour.
So, all that said, to lure the WOOSH fairy, today I will:
- not eat even one pickle slice
- drink at least 10 cups of water
- take a shower (ok, this is just trying to motivate me to get going cause I feel lazy today)
- take a 30 minute brisk walk even if I do mow the lawn, too
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment