Saturday, June 14, 2008

Week 6 Report...6 Weeks Already?

I've now officially been on this for 6 weeks, with only minor deviations of plan (tiny nibbles once a day, a few pickles). The scale started moving again after a total stall last week. Of course, last week I wasn't dizzy at all, and this week I've been getting dizzy getting up and down, so I wonder why that is.
Overall, I think if it weren't for the social aspect of eating, this isn't such a bad way to live. Some days I'm having a hard time choosing between the 4 flavors I do have, much less the infinite choices in real food. I also have really not been hungry this week. I've gotten to 9 PM accidentally on 2 shakes (400 calories) and not felt hungry.

Other weekly observations:
-Keep forgetting I'm not going to have food, and start planning a meal in my head, typically involving meat (this is new this week. Before it was cravings and a sense of loss)
-Getting in my water is easy
-Sugar free cherry kool aid is the best thing on the planet
-Not down a full size quite yet, but close
-This week's weight loss seems to all come off my face, neck, and chin, which is fine by me
-My thighs are starting to empty out, and this makes them extra jiggly and weird, but that's ok
-reappearance of a suggestion of a bellybutton

1 comment:

Sarah Dee said...

Where did your bellybutton go? I don't remember you losing it.