So, apparently the scale just didn't want to move until this week. Since the weigh in, I've been consistently lower both days during my morning weigh-ins. My size 18 capris, though they're made to fit loose in the leg, are quite loose in the butt, which is fabulous! I'm now just a couple pounds above where I was at S's wedding 2 years ago. This will be very interesting for my fitting Saturday for the bridesmaid dress for C's wedding! I've lost about 20 lbs since it was ordered.
This week, I'm starting to feel much smaller all of a sudden. I didn't really notice it much before. But in the past 4 lbs that came off, I just now can look in a door or mirror and think, huh...big difference. Yet, I'm still too worried to wear more than 1 or 2 pairs of my size 18s. I started in a tight 20, and I don't want to put on the 18s until they're loose. Wearing loose clothing makes me feel more accomplished in my weight loss.
I've also started worrying about starting a job. I don't want to do it. It will make attending the required classes much more difficult, and I worry that the scheduling, rather than anything else, will make it so I have to stop the diet. And I don't want to stop. I'm almost halfway to goal. I'm not going to be happy if I manage to take off merely my grad school weight, and nothing extra. I want to do this diet until I'm back in unfamiliar weight territory, and only have 20-30 lbs to go to a healthy weight. Oh well, I haven't been offered a position yet, nor am I starting yet, so it's getting ahead of myself. I just don't want to stop now.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment