Friday, June 27, 2008

Week 8 Report

8 Weeks in, no real slips.
(1/4 teaspoon of parmesan cheese per week does not count as a slip in my book! Neither does 1 bottle of Propel or the day I had 10 cups of sugar free Kool Aid---which is heaven in a glass).

This morning's weigh in said 199.2. I'm expecting it to bounce up and down for a few days, but hoping to be permanently back in ONEderland next week. So I'm almost at my first goal of back to my start-of-grad school-weight!! I'm down over 30 lbs. now. I'm most excited that I'll weigh 5-10 lbs less for C's wedding next week as a bridesmaid than I did at S's wedding (maid of honor) 2 years ago. I couldn't stand to look at those pictures and can't believe how I binged my way above that weight again.

This week wasn't a particularly difficult week. I've been so distracted by other stressful things that it was nice to not worry about food (starting a new job, boyfriend needing my car while we shopped for a new(used) car for him, aunt leaving for Sierra Leone to try to adopt and having to help her get ready, family reunion, wedding stuff, etc.) We shall see how this holds up once I've actually started the job on Monday. I am skipping class next week, but will have to arrange something for the week after that.

No comments: