Friday, June 20, 2008

Week 7 Report

I guess I've gotten a little slower on posting here as life has taken over and things more important than dieting have come up. I'm still on plan, just adding 1/4 teaspoon of parmesan cheese to my chicken shake biscuits when I feel really deprived (this is once or twice a week). I've also added in weight lifting 2 days a week and increased the intensity of my exercise.
This week, my weight has been dropping a decent amount. Ask me if I think that on Monday. Most weeks now it seems I lose some weight on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, then play with the same pound until the next Monday. This week, I had a gain Monday, and a loss Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Then today I'm up an insignificant amount (0.2 lbs). I don't worry too much about the daily ups and downs as long as the general trend for the week is down at least 3 lbs. I know that is a pretty high expectation, but it's the low end of the average weekly weight loss for women on the plan and I worry the weight management center will think I'm cheating (like having real MEALS instead of the 1/4 tsp. of powdered cheese twice a week thing).

SO, on to the weekly changes:
~Eyelids are less fatty. Seems very weird, but when I rub my eyes, there isn't a fold of fat that gets rubbed with them, just skin
~ Wearing size 18s regularly again
~ My Dad noticed that I am losing fat off the back of my neck/top of my spine/hunchback
~ My necklaces are hanging ever so slightly lower
~The tendons in my hands are much more visible
~Starting to feel tired of the diet. Not necessarily wanting to eat regular foods, but feeling bored with it. A lot of this probably is because I'm feeling much more comfortable and the trade off is less.
~Started commenting on how good EVERY food looks. Still not eating it, still feeling like I exist in a strange bubbled in world where I can look at food and not have it (which is kind of true)

No comments: