This week I finally got brave enough to try some of my size 18 jeans. I started off the diet at a tight size 20 stretch jeans. I was waiting until I was sure I could zip them to even try them on, so I didn't get discouraged. So, I tried them on, and they did fit. They zipped without too much resistance, and looked good...but not loose. Not loose at all. I'm a little frustrated because I'm now about 12-15 lbs lighter than when they fit like this when I got them. Same is true of my other more fitted pants. Last time I was this weight, these jeans were a little baggy on me. I do wonder how much of that is that I am just more fluffy than before. My weight is fluff instead of compact muscle and tightly packed fat. I'm just glad I waited this long to try them on. The dietician at the center this week said that 10-15 lbs is a pants' size worth of weight loss. I said HA!
Even so, I can get back into my size 18s, and I have plenty of them (I worked for a major plus size retailer while I was this size before). So I'm shopping in my own closet, and it's very very nice. I am so looking forward to the day when I can wear everything in my closet and don't have the same outfit in 3 different sizes.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment