Saw the Incredible Hulk today, if you hadn't guessed.
Last night was a little rough. Thought there was a prowler outside walking up and down the street. A few weeks ago, my car was ransacked. So anyways, called the cops and it turned out the kid walking up and down the street was probably fooling around with a teenager down the road. Why he had to walk back and forth so much, no clue. At any rate, after losing 4 hours of sleep, the cops sent him on his way. I woke up early to drive the boyfriend to his appointment to get a car loan. He got approved, which has relieved an immesurable amount of stress.
With all this stuff going on, I just wanted to eat and eat and eat all day. I haven't, but I'd say I'm 3/4 of the way to eating something. Maybe I wouldn't have stopped myself if I hadn't been preaching to my friends and family so much over the last 47 days how I can't slip even for one meal. So that helps to know that people around me will not support my eating off plan.
I think I also have not had enough water today, which would account for a lot of the hunger, too. That and lack of sleep and strange hours today.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment