So, I got on the scale today and saw a number about 3 lbs higher than it was the past 4 days. Not great when I have been wanting to show at least a 3 lb weight loss so that the folks at the center believe I'm following the diet. Discouraging. Thought about scheduling for a weigh in on a different day.
On the plus side, my family is noticing the weight loss a lot recently. Even my boyfriend noticed that I've lost a lot off the stomach.
So, worried about my weight (like that's new) I proceeded to the gym. I did my normal 1/2 hour workout at a bit higher intensity than usual, and started the weight routine I was given at orientation. I'll be a good little exerciser, not counting my lawn mowing and such as I have been before. Then we'll see what happens with weigh in next week.
At weigh in, I was back down to about the weight I'd been the previous 3 days, or down almost 3 lbs for the week. That I can deal with. The fact that some pants that fit fine 2 days ago were tight today...well, grr. Other crazy things going on in my life? Grr. Double Grr.
Also, got offered a job out of town today. I think I will take it, and will commute. Hopefully this won't interfere with attending the weekly meetings. If it does, then Grr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations all around! Yay for a job offer and the weight loss is still great! Hopefully you'll hit one weigh-in where you lose a whole bunch! What happened with the bridesmaid dress fitting?
Post a Comment