Sunday, April 20, 2008

Paperwork is in the Mail, Doobie Doobie Doo

Title sums it up. 10 pages and 2 stamps later, the paperwork is in the mail. So, Monday I will call and get myself an appointment to go over my labs and all that good stuff!! Now that school is almost done, it's getting a little easier to think about what I'm going to eat, though the snacking urges are still out of control. I'm still thinking no more than 4 months on the restricted diet, and we'll see if it even works with my life....we'll see if I even get a job!!! I did send out one more resume yesterday, so that's a bit of progress. That makes 3 out there. Not too many.
As I'm prepping for the next step, I am getting a little healthier stuff around me, like my yummy Propel water. I really do drink more fluid when I have the stuff around, and it's cheap at Sam's club. Got some good 100 calorie snacks, too, as opposed to my bag o' candy I had been hitting. Sad that I feel bad about mentioning the bag of candy, just cause it's so stereotypical "fat person" behavior. And that kind of thing is not what made me overweight in the first place! I could go on musing about this, but I'm going to go get gas for the mower and get active.

No comments: