Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting Nervous

So today is about pushing forward and just going for it. As I think about actually turning in the paperwork, I'm having second thoughts. I like food. I really really do like food. Otherwise I wouldn't be the way I am. And I've made a few better choices lately, even if things are otherwise out of control. I think some of my nerves were triggered when I mentioned the other day that it's hard to turn down some kind of food, and she said that it has to be harder to do a liquid diet. Which is true. I know I'll do better with it if I just stop thinking about it and just do it. In the past, I've had more problems the more I thought about the concept of the diet or the people putting together the diet. It's kind of the story of my life though; a lot of thinking not much doing. So here goes...I'm going to get off the computer now and go finish the application. Tomorrow I can drop it off in person and ask some questions, hopefully. Like, how long until an orientation meeting? When can I start?

No comments: