Well, 2 weeks ago I switched back to some food, mainly for financial reasons, but also because it's been increasingly difficult to get to meetings. The big cravings haven't returned, but some bad behaviors have.
I have not been so good about tracking my food now that I'm partially on real food again, and I have been having a few off plan things I'd really been missing, like meatloaf. I've still been watching what I eat every day, and am still losing, but I know it's a slippery slope. Really struggling with getting in my food during the workday and preparing it ahead of time. I often don't get lunches, so have to eat on the go and make sure it's something I can eat in the car (salads don't work out too well). It gets to be too much to think about, so I'll just skip eating til I get home, some days going 9-5 without anything.
It's been feeling like it's all I can do to make sure I keep my car and place acceptably clean, and get a decent night's sleep. Just a pileup of laziness. Got to get moving on that, or the weight will come back. Getting lazy about preparing food is how I got into this (obviously, skipping meals is not).
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment