Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week almost 12 report

This Friday will be 12 weeks on the plan. I hoped I would be transitioning by now, but knew my body would slow down. This week I'm only down 1.8 lbs. I also didn't exercise at all since last weigh in. Over the weekend I was the hungriest I've been in a long time. Not quite sure what that was about. I ate an ENTIRE curly fry. Felt kind of guilty about it. Got worried that I'd start binging and eat the entire carton (which would have made me none too popular with the boyfriend).
I got some new clothes this weekend: stretchy work pants in a size 14/16 and a scooter skirt in a size 16. Old Navy's clothes failed me horribly because Old Navy doesn't believe in thighs. I wonder how much of the hungriness is that I'm finally back at a size where I feel like myself. Seems weird to say, considering how overweight I still am, and even how obese I still am, but I could live like this. I can stand to see pictures of myself again. So maybe my motivation is waning. These 10 pounds I'm into now have been gained and lost more times than the others. I'm 10 lbs away from my lowest weight in the last 5 years. So motivation is going to be hard here on out.

No comments: